Terms and Conditions
GROSVENOR BRAND MARKETING LLC
We represent 309 Honey products in the GCC region.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of the 309 Honey website (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions, and any applicable UAE laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration of your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use. Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC, owner of 309 Honey website, maintains the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current 'Terms and Conditions of Use'.
ConductYou agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libellous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content;
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
Termination of UseGrosvenor Brand Marketing LLC may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to and use of this Site without notice and for any reason, including for violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or for other conduct which Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC, in its sole discretion, believes is unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access the Site, and Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC will use any means possible to enforce this termination.
Other Site LinksSome links on the Site lead to websites that are not operated by Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC. Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC does not control these websites nor do we review or control their content. Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC provides these links to users for convenience. These links do not necessarily imply an association between Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC and the operators of the linked website. When you select a link to an outside website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that outside website.
ContentGrosvenor Brand Marketing LLC reserves the right to monitor any content that you provide, but shall not be obligated to do so. Although Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC cannot monitor all postings on the Site, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that violate these terms and conditions. United Arab Emirates and foreign copyright laws and international conventions protect the contents of the Site. You agree to abide by all copyright notices posted on the Site.
IndemnityYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC and all of its employees and agents from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs. You agree to cooperate fully in the defence of any such claim. Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree not to settle any matter without the written consent of Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC.
Disclaimer of WarrantyYou expressly understand and agree that your use of the Site, or any material available through this Site, is at your own risk. Neither Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC nor its employees warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site. The content and function of the Site are provided to you "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or currency.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.
309 Honey Return and Refund Policy
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred. However please note that in case it is a food item you need to inspect it at the time of delivery. If the delivery person leaves your place, we may not be able to return it. However please inform our team in case such scenario happens. There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made after the delivery person has left your place.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it. (Please note that the food product should not be opened.)
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, it is not possible since this is a hygienic factor, and we will not be able to sell it to any other customer. However as stated in the previous above, if the item meets the scenarios mentioned, then it will be possible to return it, before the delivery person leaves your place.
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement, depending on individual’s bank process.
Exchange instead of Refund
No for Manuka honey items, there is no exchange allowed.
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items).
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
We share customer information only as described below:
- We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 309 Honey.com, our users or others.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on or using the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
- We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to our support team. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
How you can contact us about privacy questionsIf you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team.
Grosvenor Brand Marketing LLC
PO Box 450345
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 584 4392
Our Delivery Policy
We take delivery seriously and use our own team to deliver our products within Dubai and Sharjah.
Deliveries outside these Emirates are coordinated and fullfilled using Aramex. Aramex is a trustworthy reliable domestic and international courier service.
Once you complete your purchase, our website will notify our fulfilment team. From there they will decide on the most effective delivery method and get in touch with you.
Our honey is stored in climate-controlled facilities and from here our team fulfill customers' orders.
Our promise is to get your order to you within the UAE in 3-5 working days. Within Dubai it is usually the next working day and other Emirates within 1-2 days.